|Company Name||GSI Inc.|
|Establishment||October 5, 2004|
|Capital||99 million nine hundred and 88 thousand yen|
CEO Masayuki Kudo
COO Takanori Ozawa
CFO Yutaka Harada
Managing Director Hironori Horiguchi
Managing Director Ryuichiro Sasaki
Managing Director Kiminori Sato
Managing Director Daiji Yamahashi
Managing Director Shinpei Yano
Managing Director Koichi Kuwahata
Outside Director Koichi Akimoto
Corporate Auditor Tomo Nakano
Corporate Auditor Toshihiro Minamoto
|Number of Employees||
402 permanent employees
(as of April, 2020)
|Average Age||30.3 years old|
Packaging software for sale
|Main Trading Partner Banks||North Pacific Bank, Ltd. | Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation|
Japan Association of New Economy
Hokkaido Economic Federation
|Permits and Licences||
ISO/IEC 27001（ISMS）: JP17/080496
PrivacyMark : No.26000112(04)
ISO 9001（QMS）: JP18/062982
License for General Worker Dispatching Undertakings : 派01-300315
License of Charged Employment Placement Services : 01-ユ-300333
|Corporation Lawyer||Takashi Kokubo|
- The shape of “g” and “s” of our company name: “GSI”.
- The three curved strokes represent people, company and society, and the connection between them.
- The symbol of the development of company, society, and advanced technology.
- Representing a new wind, passionate flame, free wings, and a fresh sprout in society.
- The embodiment of strength, flexibility, agility, freshness, self-motivation and ambition.